If you haven't submitted a personal tax return already, We can help! Click here!

Need some year end accounts creating and submitting to Companies House? We can help! Click here!

No idea if the business is making money or not? Need to know profit and loss each month or quarter? We can help. Click here!

Trading name of

Fraser Price Consulting

Gained the full EMDA Quality Assured Standard in 2007

Fraser Price Consulting Limited
Registered office:

21 Long Acre East, Bingham

Notts NG13 8BY.
Company number: 4907156
Registered in England

Personal tax

Do I need this service?

Personal tax includes self assessment and partnership tax returns and generaly refers to Income Tax.

You will need to complete a tax return if you are:

  • self employed
  • a company director
  • a trustee
  • if you receive foreign income.


You need to complete and submit a return online every year by the 31st January.


If you are self-employed you should register for business taxes with HMRC. You can do this online. Once you have registered, HMRC will send you a Unique Taxpayer Reference and set up the right tax and National Insurance records for you. They will then ask you to complete a tax return each year.

If you stop being self-employed, you will still need to fill in a Self Assessment tax return for the tax year in which your self-employment ends. The tax year runs from 6 April to the following 5 April.

The tax return deadlines for both self assessment and partnership returns are 31st October after the end of the tax year for paper returns and 31st January for online returns.


You also need to pay any due tax for the previous year by the 31st January. It is also the deadline for your first payment on account (POA) if you need to provide one. If you do you will need to pay your second POA by the 31st July. If you don’t submit and pay your tax by the deadlines above you may have to pay a penalty and interest.

What service do we offer?

Tax calculations (personal, partnership, both) and tax submissions on line.