On 25 May 2018 the new requirements under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are coming into force. This new regulation gives individuals more control over how their personal information is used and makes it easier for them to check and update the information held by any organisation including ours.
1. The personal information we typically collect.
2. Whether we share this personal information and if so who with.
3. How any personal information may be accessed.
4. How long any personal information is held for.
5. How this data is protected.
The full privacy notices are available here and are effective from 9th May 2018.